Thursday, June 14, 2012

I-POD Classic 120 GB

I have a I-Pod classic for more than three years and I still love it and have the same feel and quality that I had three years back when I brought it. Initially I had difficulty in loading the songs and video through i-Tunes its real cumbersome and still it is but I have tuned to work the way it does.

Its a true classic player by its name. I don't know when its going to stop as its not a SDD player its still a HDD player. It will stop one day but I believe already I have taken every single bit of juice from it.

The great thing about my I-Pod is the quality of the output that I get with what ever the genera of music I throw in.

Days pass by without notice when I am plugged with my i-POD classic which has my best classic music collection of 98 GB and my BOSE QC-15. Its wonderful. Just what I need is a complicated work to concentrate that I am only person to do this work that's it. It just keeps on going, going and goes.

If you want to use your earphones or headphones for more than a hour, kindly do not turn the volume more than 50 %. If you are immersed in a work you will not bother about the volume that bothers your ear. 8 hrs of continuous hard rock music with 100 % volume will make you partially deaf hence kindly take care about the volume you hear.

Enjoy Music ! Its Magical ! It Transforms you ! It becomes your sole companion !

Thanks & Regards,
S.Grace Paul Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment