Wednesday, June 20, 2012

i-Phone 4S

Already an i-Phone 4 user for the past two years I loved using the phone every time I used it for what ever the purpose may be. One day my brother wanted my i-Phone in trade with this Samsung Galaxy Wave -2 which was on BADA operating system, I was happy to give the phone but had a deep feel I will miss a good phone that I had for 2-Years but any ways my wife has a HTC Desire HD that too is a good phone thought of trading the Galaxy Wave-2 for her HTC Desire HD hence I felt Android 2.3 was much better than the BADA in the Wave-2.

I started to use the Android 2.3 HTC Desire HD and within a week I was starving with the feel of I was lagging a good phone. Android is no way organized or what ever the effort I made to organize was all in vain. I found most of the SIP call applications were crawling and just there in Android market as icons worth for nothing. Honestly I tried 5-reputed apps to configure the SIP client and failed. It was shock to me the same apps that worked well in IOS operating system was useless with Android. I don't know weather the issue was with the Operating System of with the Quality control of the different operating system that controls the apps functionality.

There are several other most frequently used  apps which turned their back to me on Android.

One bad thing about my HTC Desire HD was the battery life. with my 100 % of battery 75% was consumed for the HD display. It sucks ! If I was with 3G data access my HTC just lasted half the day of my use. Hence decided a better phone I was left with only two choices "Android" or "IOS".

As already a lover of the i-Phone just I brought a i-Phone 4s again and regained sense of using a good smart phone again.

Even tough I don't use SIRI most I prefer to use it when the IOS has its 6 Upgrade with apples own native maps that can be used with SIRI for hands free navigation.

I have decent results on my Photos as always. Now it has got a better processor. The quality of my i-Phone screen is as always rigid to an extent where I have dropped my i-Phone 4 several times some times harsh landing on concrete floors with no protected covers it has endured all my kids push, pull, saliva, scratch on the screen of my i-Phone.

I-Phone is a good phone that's all, Value for your money and it satisfies all your Phone needs eod.

Thanks & Regards,
S.Grace Paul Regan



No comments:

Post a Comment