Monday, July 25, 2011

Bose QC-15 Headphones (QuietComfort, Acoustic Noise Cancelling)

I love music, quality music. There came the thirst. I had tried with several other (non-premium) head phones in the market from the time I have started using headphones.

There were tons of review I read about BOSE head phones but still, as most proactive humans I had a Question " Is it worth for its money or its the price for a premium brand" hence I wanted to hear the sound quality so that I can answer my conscious.

I went to a BOSE outlet and tried with all available BOSE head phones and my musical senses settled with BOSE QC 15, even though I did not buy it immiediately, Still I wanted to try other premium brands and did.

Finally with my conscious experience I settled for QC-15.

I enjoy the full richness of any music with its at most possible quality every time I used my head phones, my musical senses thanked me for buying QC-15.

You can really feel it’s - at most performance on travel (Air or Sea or Land). Just put your head phones, play your favorites with medium volume, close your eyes and you get indulged to the music and you will never feel you are travelling unless you notify or fell the vibrations on your body.

You hear less noise and more of your music and movies—with quality sound and a long-lasting comfortable fit. You won't find this combination of benefits in any other headphone.

It will be the best companion for long flight or road journey (when you are not driving) where the external noise is much disturbing.

If you are a music lover and love to hear quality music then you can just go for BOSE QC-15 head phones and you will never regret.

1. Best headphones reduce noise across a wide range of frequencies
2. Enjoy music and movies with clear and lifelike sound
3. Comfortable, around-the-ear fit
4. AAA battery: 35 hours average life
5. Ideal for frequent travellers

I am not writing this review just by testing the product for 15 days or more, I have now used this headphone for more than 8-months in all possible places you will be using headphones and found worth sharing.

It's priced between 15,000 to 16,500 INR, It's better you always buy BOSE products directly from the BOSE outlet. There are roumors about fake BOSE head phones that are shipped from China.

IN THE BOX:



Further more if you need any clarifications or details regarding this review fell free to mail me (regan.gpr@gmail.com)

Thanks & Regards,
S.Grace Paul Regan.

1 comment: