Friday, July 18, 2014

BOSE Soundlink Mini

When you think of BOSE there is nothing more to tell about their sound quality, here I wish you share my experience with my new BOSE Bluetooth Speaker.




  1. Enjoy your music on the go, everywhere you go. The SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker delivers full, natural sound from an ultra-compact speaker that fits in the palm of your hand. 
  2. It connects wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetoothdevice, so you can listen to your music, videos or games anytime, anywhere from your mobile. 
  3. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to seven hours of playtime. 
  4. Great companion for travel. You can carry your quality music where ever you go. 


Being a consultant I love this speaker,  as I can travel with my audio collection. I have my quality audio to enjoy listening. 

Simple in design, great in sound !

Thanks & Regards,
S.Grace Paul Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment